Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thy awful wOrds Tingy


aw..Yup! I was late,as usual..but sumthing different has happened 2day.Biology is not sleepy!..Hell Yeah.we made rainbows by ourselves..so cuute :))


and i forgot to tell u something about yesterday,,do yah remember about the sub-vers..durong the art pre-exam..the HM/MH..I actually answered Robert that it is HM,but yesterday.when I looked at is exam..I saw his spelling..he followed what i've said but it turned out that it was still wrong..``Brahmahn..but it should only be "Brahman"...aww!..he got 1 mistake..and that is his only mistake..OH God..if he'd perfect it..special thank to me..but t wasn't so...UGH!!..``---uhm.I got 89 in my computer exam..10 points higher than Robert,..too bad..he wasn't able to ask me about the answers..aww--But I did ask him and that helped me to have a high score..During Health period,since Mr.Lao has to instruct the 3rd nd 4th yr students who are going to attend the prom tomorrow,we just watched them practice..and yeah,I saw Shane..but the practice was nice..during that period,I fell sleepy,it was robert and I whom was sleeping by that time..During Lunch break..I got really irritated by Cirel's bad words..and got really mad..I waqsn't able to concentrate on my math hw..I really showed my classmates..of course,just a few of them..how i am really affected by his bad tongue..Joshua R was my seatmate during ebnglish period,cirel's BFF..all because Ert wasn't able to finish his hw in math that he would have to transfer sits with him to copy from Pons..and damn it,,Ugh!! >.< ..during math.Reg and Lara pinpointed me to answer the question..but I refused--Ert looked at me with silly grin on his face--so cute!! )) I wsaa really hot headed during the breaktime..I made myself have a really serious..uhmm not rally..arguement with Burton,.."barahan toh noh~barado nga sya!..sama ko that time..tiger..it's because it's year of the tiger..

I shouted dis words outload "pag ako tLga marunong Lang magmura..mumurahin ko din xa ng mumurahin..perfect na tlga eh..may 1 lang panggulo..."..but before that..I shouted.."Uuugh! sarap maging Chromium!"..and Stephen suddenly looked at me and watch me say anoder statement..we told him to be quiet for what he've just heard..I looked at burton as if I was really angry ar him and he laughed..saying "tingin oa tlga xa ng masama oh"..while we were inside biology lab..we made an experiment..heating the testube wth papaya leaves..exciting.really..but b4 that..I was able to make "bara" jenmar..hehe!.."ahmm...we decided to have a date tomorrow,but something different..we are going to RM's house to have a movie marathon but I refused to join because of financial problems..we went 2 Mcdo b4 going home..I wasn't able to buy anything because I don't have any...so I just enjoyed chatting with LG with Lara and Joelle..we took a cute photograph..we saw Marimar..oh.so boyish..and Romoe Q..kinda weird..he talks w/ his mouth going sidewards..I was still not in the mood that time so to be stated that I am felling OP...but not really..I'm just being silent so that I can't tell things that can be soharsh for them to hear...as we were with Bless going to her band session..we saw this cute mini cooper and Pat really did get into it...we took pictures of it..she stil has this hangover while on the jeepney until 7eleven..Too much for my dismay..i can't go with them tomorrow for our "gala"..when I arrived in our huse..noone's in so I have to wait until someone arrives..Ok.,Depressed mode again..BHYE!!

fuL wOrds Thingy

No comments:

Post a Comment