Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A SimpLe aDvenTure :))


Oh God,I taught I was late.I was comfortable walking on the university lane thinking I was already late with the fact that if I move quickly to catch the flag ceremony and fail,I'm in the list and I'm tired,But Guess what...upon arriving,Blimey!I saw the leaders still assembling on the stage and nobody's still lined up on the lobby.(smiles).Mr.Furigay saw me walking on the hallway and told me,"Oh,Thank God,You're not late".,something like that.I was not too sure what he had told me because by that time he was entering faculty room2.But,It's still better if I was late today,so hot! Sweat streaming down my cheaks.ugh!.I'm not on the right mood because of the freaky weather and Ms.Ipin,Jenmar Marquez..maybe she'll be the one who'll break the group of us 4.Ert,me,reg,and her.But I think it wouLd be better if we're just three.She should not be a part of the group,and she really doesn't...SHE SUCKS! ohh,as if she's one of us,entering the lives of LG,han nie bee pop pot chi nut,..why is it that everytime we,LG,are together..she's always there like a shadow.,and God,flirting Doroteo which I hate the most.OK,enough about this topic,.because if I'll continue.,i might break my laptop..(harhur)..F**K.,I only Got 83 in my SS exam,but it's okay,still high as ever..and I was also contented in my score in VE/FCL..haha! 13 mistakes..Bt guess wut?? sheLLy,ert's Love one,Got 3 mistakes..w/c is b4 the recheck is 99/100..som hardworking..(sssSSh)this only means she's not really smart but she is really interested and anyhow obliged to do that,as if like that.But for me,Gen's smarter than her..and next..TLE..uugh!!...ang malanding jenmar at ang walang kaalam-alm na Doroteo..I just passed the subject don't minding them and helping Ert find the right carbon resistor and using the soldering iron..oh.Brave Gal.. :))and ya know...the three of us..SeLL,reg and I..exchanged shoes..just imagine us wearing different shoes..and me reporting in front of the class with that kind of get-up,but it's a nice experience....we started reviewing 4 the NAT in math,nosebleed! :p BTW,we went to UNiwide to buy Dana agift 4 her b-day tom..cheap as ever.. :))and i'm still guessing hu is that Clepto inside our classroom..another chapter of my adventure has ended...with me posting this in my blog..of course after this..I will be harvesting my crops..and prepare myself to sleep..and watch Queen Seon Deok..what a really nice story! :)) Till Then :))

No comments:

Post a Comment