Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Auditorium Wrong Turn Scare.

another PAASCU accreditation meeting for the 2nd and 4th year students..


I remember that we have a condition [me,pat,bless]..we planned to be late,but it was ruined..the three of us were late but I came first.I taught Bless and Pat were angry at me,good thing they're not.Of course not!They always understand me.During our Science Period,I was so sleepy that I can't listen to what sir Ardy is talking about,same with Dorotz..as always..sleepy..[as I was typing this passage..wow! "PASSAGE"??,I recieved a message with "I won't Leave You"]..haha!..Just sharing it..---But after Sci,it was all gone..we went downstairs to buy James Bond Paper,as what Sir.Pacarro told us..(hehe)..during VE,we drew the symols of the Gospels,.the drawings were fine..of course--I'm a part of it! (Laughs)/..we change our formal uniform nto PE.,while we are changing..we can;t stop talking about Paramore's concert this MArch 09..we really love paramore!.,too bad for Carleil.,she Lost her money w/c is should be paid for the ticket for Paramore's concert,..(awww)..[note!:when we went back to our clasrum,we were asked to put back our fomal uniform bec we are not going toplay vball.,ugh!]..inside the audi..the main event!..Wrong Turn scare with Ms.Dubiao.,she looks like he female cannibal in wrong turn 2..haha!.everytime she passes by,we always laugh!..the meeting was so boring and we can't jhelp to fall asleep.,and hell yes.I slept inside the auditorium.[Ert's uniform was ruined,just like what I've done to Jem's uniform last yr..His eyes were rally reddish brown..mysterious]..(pat and Bea told me that I should be called as "mijksar turtle" bacause I am really slow..again..(SSsssSLLLoooOOooOowwww)..no prob.y not??then I could be Stephen Robert's counter part..he is the oroginal SssLLLlloooWww guy..]--laughs!,,[Oh yeah!..we're going to buy the koizora thing tomorrow..so xcited!..[ok,i don't think i shud nme this post just like what i've done];;haha!..(wait for tomorrow's post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment