Monday, February 8, 2010

i Love this Day


we watched a movie entitled "The Teeth",nice movie,and..b4 that incident,we checked our pre-fnals exam,.my only comment is,nice results..and BTW,Ive already found the "Koizora Thing".,better buy it next time with you guys!..Love this day.,because i spent it with the people whom I can express my feelings :)) Labyah guiiz!,,Lab that palabok and saba con hieLo,..Oh I almost forgot,my right foot was really swollen due to my new shoes,good thing pat lend me her's..In case that I would show my parent my rebellious side,I know where I am going and spen my whole night,reg's or sziejei's..haha!..I Love the way Ert calls me,nd the way he treats me,but nothing will be the same,but I am still wishing that this friendship will last long unlike this special ralationship between me and kyle,that I almost die crying.,OoOopz!...sTop..TiLL my next pOst.,this discussion is getting deeper.,I'm hoping that tomorrow will be big again.. muAaax! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment