Thursday, February 11, 2010

The EngLish Dare


It was an ordinary day,I was late and sleepy during science class...[wait!::wutta sweet deed,bLess treat me--for my breakfast actually,sweet bread!]..our art teacher asked us to draw our partners..Reg was mine then/and it went like this..I drew Reg's anime version perfectly,but Reg's anime version of me was not really me..It doesn't even looked like me(laughs!)..whoah!..what kind of friend am I?.we continued drawing our activity during SS period bec. Mr.Ocon was not around.[[and again..another boring computer teacher that had wasted the time and left us a quarter of our period.,Damn Her!.Who dare her to ask us to finish that activity for 15 minutes??.she wasted 45 minutes explaining the topic,what does she think about us??sLow catchers?.duh!?..enough--I enjoyed eating my lunch,of course,we,again shared our packed foods..OK,Let's go now to the english dare.Mr.Furigay did dare me to read the sentences stated in front.GOD! w/ emotion!..and guess what??it resulted----Me as the star of the classroom,just imagine me interpreting such sentences --"Please,Don't Stop!"..Ugh!!..[center of attraction]..(OMG!)..I forgot the formula for ur quiz in math,and I'm pretty sure I will fail..[WAIT!--Ert did borrow my math notebook!.,and it was indeed a kilig moment..of course for me..``hiding each other to copy HWs or to sleep,it's been a daily basis:))``His eyes are pretty cool!,,reddish brown with blue shade on the side..oh!.do circles have sides??(laughs)..[again..Fil. Period,IDH my FAL..so it's time to listen and listen and listen until the class is dismissed``(Bells)/..Ok!.Time to go to CJ's to buy the Koizora thing! :)) and we did buy it!.yay!..And of course..how am I going to forget the agony of putting Contacts..whoah!..It was like some creepy thing blocked your eye,the most difficult part of it was adjusting your eye and trying not to blink..it was quite painfiul..especially for bless whom I saw crying for the first time for the fear of losing her eyesight.She really cried for the pain especially when we are about to remove it..[The Shoe Thing again---Mine was with Rm..RM's was with Bless.Sell's was with Pat and Pat's was with me..until now,My eye still itches and so I think it's about time for me to sleep,..to rest my eye!..nyts!,,bye! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment