Thursday, May 13, 2010

Silver Year Daily Habit

[``hiding each other to copy HWs or to sleep during classes,it's been daily))"(laughs) :) ]

It is indeed hard these days...The school year has ended,I have no1 to talk to in this poor mansion of mine--not my mother  (P=) not my nonsense brother and even these plenty
chatmates of mine..just a bunch of morons (bLeh) and of course that is for the reason that--I can't catch my buddies OL in facebook..I don't have money to load my prepaid and call
or just text them--And God! It's like living hell! How I wish that Summer 2007 will come back--And how I wish that this summer will be completed--of course! With the beach,pools,
food trips, drinking sessiOn (if possible- with my best buds)--this all won't be complete without me, visiting my hometown,HAIIIIIIIIIX--PrOud VizCayanO!
although i can't speak Ilocano unlike others,.I am an Ilocano....with my tastebuds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment