Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cry,Laugh,Jump and Fall--in love with Korean Movies




1.4th Period Murder Mystery
- Hyung Jun was a model student and was accused of murder and now both him and Da Jung have to find the real suspect before the 4th period ends.
  starring: Yoo Seung Ho and Kang So Ra


2.WindStruck
-A very tragic love story.At the beginning of the movie, you'll laugh but from the middle to the end, don't hold back your tears..just cry. Worth Watching. One of The Best Tear-Jerker Movie I've ever seen.

3.Way Home
-A story about a young boy who was brought to the province. He was there to live with his mute grandmother but he did nothing but ignore his grandmother. (tear-jerker) [you'll learn from this]

4.Virgin Snow.
-have you ever imagine a movie starring 2 people with different languages? well, this is the movie. it shows that nobody can stop a couple from loving. Love knows no boundaries.
   starring: Lee Jun Ki as Min and Aoi Miyazaki as Nanae

5.Hello, My Love (warning! :has some sensitive scenes)
-Romantic Comedy! So funny. I have nothing to say but this movie has something!


There's a lot of movies that I haven't watch yet but I surely will when the right time comes. (haha!)
I'll let you have the titles..I'm sure these are great, too.
But be careful-Tear-Jerkers! (all Korean)

A moment to remember./
.A Wolf's Attraction./.
Taekguyi [The brotherhood]./.
The Classic./.
Lover's Concreto./.
I'm Sorry, I Love You./
.iL Mare./.
Sex is Zero (oOops! Not X-Rated)./.
My Sassy Girl./.
The Brother./.

Such movies...Have the urge to watch them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment