Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Korean Thing




I Hate Koreans??? uhm,I can't believe I've said those things! I LOVE KOREANSSSS!!! but i admit it--I almost curse every Korean that'll walk in front of me in my school..But thanks to QSD
or QUEEN SEON DEOK--I'm not ashamed of it--I'm Proud to be an Avid Fan!..For some people,this would sound "Corny" or whatsoever but the fact is--Poor People,..they haven't even got a chance to watch a great drama series--Just Imagine, great Plot, Sceneries, Thoughts, Points of View, The Daily Lesson, THE COSTUMES!! THE OSTs!! and most of all--THE CAST!! Great Cast! The colorful characters--Deokman a.k.a QSD (so pretty! best actress!) --Kim Yushin--Kim Alcheon--Mishil (nice but scary,but still-the best!)--Bidam--Kim ChunChu(aww..my Seung Ho)--The Late Princess Cheonmyeong--Wolya--and (who doesn't know)   the TEN ELITE HWARANGS and their corps with the clumsy but energetic NANGDOs..there's still a lot but if I'll continue...maybe this post will  not end--So I'll cut it here :)) just wait for the next posts :))



No comments:

Post a Comment