Thursday, May 13, 2010

K-Pop Fever


For this past few days since I started liking Koreans, I've also started researching about their music. Of course, since I'm currently addicted to QSD, I research songs related to the cast and I've found some. OMG,there are many,..but these are just a few of them that I think are pretty good.. Here:: :))

Songs and Music Vids
1. Lies by. T-ara-(ft. Yoo Seung Ho a.k.a Chunchu) better watch the MV, you'll love it!
2. Run Devil Run-(SNSD Girls Generation)
3.(Secret) Friends- by Ji Yeon of T-ara [GOS. OST]
4.Sa Rang ha Myeon An Doe Ni (Ballad)-By. Kim Nam Gil [QSD. OST]
5.Gaedeuga Geuripsamnida (I Miss You)- By. Joo Sang Wook [QSD. OST]
6.Dreams Come True-by. 4minute [GOS. OST]
7.Rising Sun - By. DBSK -watch the MV! Great!
9.Round and Round - By. U-Kiss
8.In Addition (Rolling) - By Ji yeon of T-ara [GOS.OST]

There's still a lot . My only advice is listen to DBSK/ Tohoshinki/ TVXQ's
songs and you'll probabaly enjoy :)

(4 minute,T-ara songs are good, But I totally enjoy listening to DBSK)
Always Keep The Faith~Hwaiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment